Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Saturday, July 28, 2007

My favorite Friends.

I have some best friends. They are Kara, Ashlyn, Brindi, Amilia, Noah and Ethan. I also have so best cousins. They are Mckayla, Macey, Collin, Maryn, Madi, Hunter, Jacob, Cole, Owen, Luke, Addie, Abby, Marshall, Heidi, James, Cody, Tyler, Gabe, Jared, Raef, Brady, Jake, Sammy, Melanie, Liam, Spencer, and Maeby...

My friends and Cousins are fun. Those aren't my only ones. I also have a friends named Hannah, Chloe, Carter, Olivia. My cousins are really silly. They tell funny jokes and I remember only one cousin that I called when I was little. I called Collin Nonnock.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ally, you are too cute! I love you

shoeaddict said...

You are so cute. I read about your cousins Addie, Heidi & James all the time.
I think the names Maryn and Maeby are very pretty.

Sara Hamlin said...

Ally don't forget about Kaylee. She loves you too. The boys love looking at your pictures keep them up.

Jill Petersen said...

Mommy forgot Kaylee! I was helping her with this. Sorry!