Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Monday, January 7, 2008

Getting Baptized

This is the dress Gigi gave me to wear before and after.
Me and my Daddy. This is the dress I wore when I was getting baptized.
On Saturday I just got Baptized. Everyone sent me a letter. Almost everyone got me a baptism present. I'll tell you who came. The Struckles my friend Amelia's family. The Call's, My best friend Kara's family. Uncle Willy's family and Uncle Matt's family. Brenty. The Melins surprised us by having Addie pretent to be Melanie when they came over! It was funny! Gigi and Papa. The Faddis's. The Tolman family. The Halls. Aunt Julie. Grandpa Jim Post. If I forgot someone I'm sorry. Here are some pictures. My mom put some on her blog also.

1 comment:

Lyndi said...

Congratulations Ally! You look so beautiful. I wish I could have been there. We will do something special, just the 2 of us when we are together next time. I love you, my little Lyndi Alice! xoxoxoNana