Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Isabelle's birthday!!!

Isabelle's birthday is coming up soon! I'm thinking of giting her something she wants, but she wants alot of stuff I just don't know what to git her. She wants a Hannah Montana wig, a My little pony set up, an MP3 player, a mikeraphone to go with the Hannah Montana wig!!! Ther's just too many stuff that she wants I just can not deside what to get her for her birthday! She loves Hannah Montana but she also loves ponies, she loves music but she also loves to sing! I just can not desidide what to get her at all!!!
What do you think I should get her?

Love,
Ally!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

hi ally it is me hunter. today was my last day of school. we should to somthing this summer.

Dana and Rodney said...

Hi Ally it's auntie Dana! I bet if you get her any one of those things she likes she will be sooooo happy!! You are such a sweet girl! Love ya and good luck!

Jill Petersen said...

I am amazed at how smart you are everyday! You are becoming such a fast typer. And yes folks, she did the header herself! I just helped her with how the actual program worked. Some things she forgot.

Your sister would love the wig but that seems too silly to me. She would get more use out of my little ponies. Sounds like a mom comment doesn't it!? ha ha! I love you!