Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged by my MOM Please comment!!!

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. Jonas Brothers Living the dream
2. Studio DC Almost Live
3. Hannah Montana
4. Pushing Daisies
5. Brady Bunch
6. Cartoon Drawing on Comcast
7. The Suite Life of Zac and Cody
8. i Carly

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Olive Garden
2. Chili's
3. Mimi's Cafe
4. Carl's Jr.
5. JCW's
6. Wendy's
7. Wingers
8. Arctic Circle

8 Things that happened today
1. Got smacked by Isabelle in the face at the bus stop this morning.
2. Went to school.
3. Played with Kara and Courtney.
4. Had rotations at school.
5. My teacher tried to joke around with my class.
6. Did a math game on the projector at school.
7. Went outside to line up for the bus at school
8. Got on the Computer with my Mommy.

8 things I am looking forward to.
1. Halloween. I am going as a pirate.
2. Thanksgiving.
3. My 9th birthday on the 6th of December.
4. Christmas Eve.
5. Christmas at Nana's.
6. Sleepover at Gigi's house. It's a tradition.
7.Dad's birthday on the 16th of January
8. My friend Kara's mom Sharra's birthday on the 31st of January.

8 Things on my wish
1. A Nintendo DS
2. A High School Musical 3 game to go with my DS.
3. A dog
4. For my Rat London to get better. She has a cold.
5. For the other rat Ella to not get sick.
6. To not grow up!
7. Mckayla to add some more things to her blog.
8. To get my spacers out!

8 People I tag...
Addie
Mckayla
Hunter
Lucas Graviel
Corbin Blew
Ashley Tisdale
Vannessa Hudgens
Zac Effron

No comments: