Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HUCKLE CAT!!!!!!!!

Once at school about two days ago , I read a book called "The Be Mistake Ever and other story's" It's abut Huckle wanting to help his Mm clean the House. But when he washed the dishes used too much soap, and when he dusted the furniture, dust went everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So his Mom said, What you could really help me with is to go to the store and get these things for me. So Huckle went to the store and his friend Lowly Worm was there to. One thing on the list was butter. Lowly said, "I bet she ment peanutbutter!!!!!!". The next thing on the list was cream. Lowly said "I bet she ment Ice cream!!!!!!". Thenext thing on the list was apples. Lowly said, "I bet she ment apple pie!!!!!!" Thenext thing on the list was oranges. Lowly said, "I bet she ment Orange soda!!!!!!". The next thing on the list was potatos. SOooooooo, Lowly said, "I bet she ment potato chips!!!!!!"................................................... So they payed forall the stuff then put peanutbutter,Icecream,Apple pie,Orange soda and potato chips in the cart.
When they got to Huckles house Huckles Mom cried, "HUCKLE! THIS IS PARTY FOOD NOT THE FOOD I WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Just then the door bell rang. It was Aunty and Lily her dauter. Sients they had that food they just had a party.


The End!!!

1 comment:

1D! said...

Hey Ally here, (This is about Huckle Cat.) When I siad the title was "The be mistake ever" I ment best mistake ever.