Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Friday, August 7, 2009

Spotlight of the month
Mommy:)
With out my Mommy i wouldn't even know what its like to have a real life! i love you mommy soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mmuch!!!!!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I’m sorry you are having a hard time right now, we are thinking about you. We all love you and miss you. I can’t wait to give you a big hug when we come back from Australia.

Jill Petersen said...

That's really sweet Ally. Thank you. I am working my hardest all the time so I can get better and be with you agian. I love you so much. You are so strong, and Heavenly Father loves you. Remember you can say a prayer when things get tough. That is what I am doing. I miss you, Mommy

Mckayla said...

That was sweet. How do you think I should do my spotlight of the month on?

LOTS OF LOVE
Mac:)

Jamie said...

Ally-Bug...I know you miss your mom. She is so special, and no one can take her place, We are all praying and cheering for her to get well, but we also think about you and your sister and brothers and Daddy every day. You are all so special and so loved and I know Heavenly Father is watching over you. Wanna read my favorite scripture? D&C 84:88! There are angels watching over you while your mom is away, and your daddy loves you more than words can say! (and I do, too!) ((((HUGS 2U))))))