Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Here's a poem I wrote today!

Today's like life
Today's like love
I'll be here in heaven above :)
All my life I've loved you
All my death I've cared
I'll be waiting up here
For my love is shared
All your love and kindness
Have washed away my tears
For I'll be waiting for you
Up above this year
All I want is life
All I want is love
All I want is caring
A nd for you to be above
Love blooms where kindness is planted
you planted it in my heart
And now that we love each other
Our hearts will never part!!!!!!:):):):):):)!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

That’s beautiful, Ally!

Jamie said...

Good job! You're a poet and I didn't know it! XO

Jill Petersen said...

Seriously she wrote that all by herself! She rocks at it!!! I love you girl! Keep writing, it's a true talent of yours.