Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Monday, December 6, 2010

I can't believe that this is my birthday! I'm 11 years old today! I will officially be 11 at 1:30 exactly! I can't believe it, just can't! Yesterday I got a sled and everybody took it outside and slid down a hill they made! I went to and it's allot funner than it sounds.Gigi got me the sled. Dad got me a bike, Grandma Rayner gave me 20$ and a card. Uncle Brett got me some headphones so I could listen to any thing on my dad's phone that I wanted to! The Faddis' got me some oobees and Aunt Nancy got me a head band some nail polish some chap stick a giant lolly pop and something else I just can't remember what it is!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

YAY! Sounds like such a fun birthday! Wish we were with you! I didn't get your card mailed until today, but that'll just make the celebration last longer!!! :) I love you so much, and so do your Melin cousins!XOXOXO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY!!

Brent said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ally! I'm SO glad you had a good time. I miss you, and I can't wait to see you and the rest of your family.

Have a great week and say hi to your great dad for me.