Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Monday, February 2, 2009

COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mom left to Washing (the state).
I didn't want her to leave at all!!! To bad she had to leave!!! She just had to stay.................................but she didn't stay......................................................................................................................................................................
at all. Why do I keep typing that?! Well back to what i'm typing. Weell...ummmmm let me think... I can't think of anything............see you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Ally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mckayla said...

You are so cute and funny!!!I love you so much!!!

Jill Petersen said...

Well, girl now I am home! I missed you too! Love you, Mom