Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Saturday, February 28, 2009

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, its mE Ally!!!
Sorry I havent bloged in so long. I've been so busy these last couple weeks. Our computer stoped working and the only computer that worked was my Dads laptop...and...well...I never got the chance befor that stoped working to. My computer is still not working.....but..........I'm on my grandmas computer right now!!! And aunt Dana..............................I'm extra sorry that I havent bloged in a while aaaaaaaaaaaaand...that I havent given aunt DANA her gift yet.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Ally! You're so cute! I like your blog and I hope your computer gets fixed soon. Do you and Belle want to come visit right when school gets out? I think it will be so fun to have you here for some summer cousin fun!

Dana and Rodney said...

Hi my cutie I miss you!! Your mom will be back in no time!!! I love you!!