Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Monday, November 29, 2010

Today I had a great day! I got the best teacher ever (sub) ! Mr.B! Actually his real name is Mr. Bringhurst, but we call him Mr. B! After school I got a Christmas Cake! They are so good!


In exactly one week It's my birthday! I want to have my dad take me and a couple friends to this one hill at Silver Lake in Eagle Mountain to sled! I still haven't asked him yet! I'm going to talk to him tonight! It is really steep and soooooooooo fun to sled on! I've been there once in my entire life and it is sooooooooo (again) fun! Last time we went there my double tube sled caught on a rock and popped cause Jack doesn't know how to steer a sled and went strait to the edge! Now I'm going to be smart and put him on his sled and push him down the middle of the hill! And on the side like halfway down the hill There is a little (but long) hill with a bunch of jumps. If you get a good start you most likely finish the hill, if you get a sucky start you don't make it even halfway! Either way, it's fun!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

hi Ally did you know this hour you turned my bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbff!oh and that means that you are my best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best friend forever!but that happend because one of my friends at scool was being mean to me.But your the only person that Icould think of.

Jamie said...

sorry that was me addie.