Listen to Ally's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today!

Today is going to be the best day ever! So far it is (Besides crying for my mom in sacrament)!


I got to learn about something I already know, Daniel And The Loins Den. Then I gave my teacher a paper with what I read out of the Book of Mormon for a week. Then she gave me a king size laffy taffy! After that I got to go with my dad to his class that he taught in the overflow.

Then at 3:00 dad is going to take us to see mom at the Odyssey House ( Treatment Center ) ! YAAAAYYYY!

After that we're going strait to Gigi's (my grandma's house) ! Tonight is going to be SO FUN!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

It sounds like you are going to have a great day. Tell your mom I said Hi and I hope she's doing better.